Saturday, December 10, 2011

Where has Spychip been?

Well, where hasn't she?

Yeah, I've been gone. For a long time. I just kinda pushed this blog really far back on my priorities, but just quick (long) little (big) update before I duck out again.

I went to New York!
Just a couple days ago. I left on Sunday, and came home on Thursday. It was amazing! I loved it! Pics will come later ;)
One thing you may not know about me - I'm Irish! Amid many other things, but mostly Irish. Well, it's actually a tie between Irish and Cherokee.... then after that comes Welsh, German, Swedish, Scottish, Blackfoot and Portuguese.
But, anyway, we visited Ellis Island where my great-grandmother came in from Ireland! She and her husband moved to New Jersey, where my grandfather was born. He then moved out to California to live with my grandma, and that's how I came to be here :)

I went to Diznay land
Before NY, in November. I met an awesome guy with a light-up cane. He was awesome :) I also bought a Perry the platypus doll, and named it Perrin 'cause she's a girl. It fell out of my bag one day and this teen guy gave it back to me. I probably scared him - odd teenage girl with rainbow socks loses a platypus that she seemingly loves.

Somebody asked me how my education was
No joke - this guy seriously called out to me, "Hey, little lady," and I know by that that he's one of my favorite people (not). Yes, I may be a 'little lady', but learn my name. It's not hard to remember.
"How's your education going?"
Horrible. I'm stupid as can be. It's not like I've been speaking to you for the past thirty minutes. I think that Kentucky is next to Montana. I think that polar bears have rainbow fur. I mean what did he expect me to say?
"Yes, my education  is going well. How's your education?"

I hate it when people ask me stupid questions like that, especially about my social life.
"Do you have friends?"
"Yes, I have one friend; a rock, named Bob. He whispers things to me. He tells me to light things on fire, and I get in trouble when I listen to him. When I get in trouble, I have to sit in the corner facing the wall. If I make eye contact or speak, I have to be in time out for another two hours.
I also speak with leprechauns on a daily basis."


And.... now, I guess that's it. Huh. It seemed like more to me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment