Thursday, October 27, 2011

Picspam

Hey... I haven't been on in a while. Sims is on my back burner right now, while more... erm, worthwhile things are on the front burner xD

Anyway, without further ado (or adieu or adu), my picspam:


The assignment was end of the world,and hey I liked it... I actually really loved it :D But I got third. It wasn't apocalyptic enough xD


Fiery headshot. Not sure if I've shared it on here before... hmm... but anyway, I got a VERY CLOSE second. I was off by .5 points.

High fashion headshot. I originally just did the lips in color, but I decided that she needed her eyes to pop too.

Sexy maid. Yeah, the shadow is weird and the mirror doesn't have a reflection.

So what?

Sexy fire. Done in a total rush... grr, I hate working under pressure!

Music video pic. I got first!!!! I love this song and honestly this is my favorite pic of mine to date :D I just luvs it *0*

Sexy beach photoshoot. I got scored pretty low. Yeah, I guess it doesn't pop much... but the only bad thing they said about it was that it was zoomed in too much xD


Visiting a landmark. Hey, I figured why not use what we have in-game? I love this pic too! And I got first again, two times in a row! Let's go for a third!!


And that's it. A small update, but an update non the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment