Friday, August 26, 2011

The Heat, assignment 1

Assignment 1: photoshoot in fire.

I used the fog emitter heavily on this, but it wasn't a continuous animation (meaning it would go, be over and then you'd have to get an all new emitter) which was very annoying, mainly because I kept forgetting to put my game on pause, so I'd exit and the anim would run and then be over. Like that.

Un-edited:
Edited:


I'm happy with how it turned out. It's a tiny bit blurry, but I sharpened it quite a bit and didn't make any difference.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha Borat approval <3

    Thanks for being my 100th follower too Spy *hugs*

    And for making the zombie smiley face at Unbound

    *cheers for all thing zombie*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs PK* No prob, I saw you were at 99 and I was like 'Just one more!!'

    And the zombie was kinda fun to do :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks for following my blog =D

    ReplyDelete