Friday, July 8, 2011

Stepping it up!

I got last in Hitched! for the fourth assignment :(
I'm stepping up my pic taking and editing skills, so I've been just seeing different comps' assignments and doing them without actually being in the comp.

Assignment five of Hitched! is Temptation: one member of your couple must be tempted by someone or something that would ruin the relationship. I decided that Carrick (the man) would be tempted by someone.
Here's the final result:
Pretty good, if I do say so myself :)

Also, I did an 'unofficial entry' for Elite, cycle 1, the final assignment: Illusion. I chose a mirage:
This is one of my faves ^.^

I don't use pose player, so I made her post in the mirage one ;) I cut and pasted her arms into oblivion and the same with one of her legs. I think I'm getting pretty good :D

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, and a clever idea to practice like that (I kinda got distracted by the second picture, can't fathom why...)

    How come you don't use pose player? Can't get it to work? I love it, I've found it easier to make poses than to try and edit pictures in photoshop (I'm not very good at shopping)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you much, Poida ;)

    I don't use pose player for multiple reasons:
    When it first came out, of course I wanted it! But I couldn't get it to work and I didn't want to go through the big process of switching all my cc over, etc. But then after a while I'd start noticing certain poses cropping up everywhere. I'd be like, 'Oh there's such and such's poses' and I realized I didn't want people looking at MY pictures and doing the same. I wanted them to be somewhat flummoxed as to how I got the sim to be that way... and it makes me work harder to get the right shot.

    I don't think the pose player is evil, it's just not for me.

    (BTW, in one round of Hitched! at least three people used your zombie poses ^.^ I think they're a bit of a sensation, Mister Poida :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I see (said the blind man) essentially just a matter of taste, fairy nuff :)

    It's nice to hear they're getting some use. I think I cornered a niche market with those poses... :D

    ReplyDelete