Tuesday, July 5, 2011

POLL: Which pic should I enter?

THE COMP: Elite, cycle 2
THE ASSIGNMENT: Water
THE DILEMMA: I have three pics and I can't decide on which one to enter. I need help :(

PIC 1
Opal had to face her greatest fear on Friday: water. Opal has been extremely hydrophobic since her childhood, and she has thus avoided water at all costs.
On Friday, however, she tripped and fell in her friend's pool. Oops.
PIC 2
(I added the ripple effect on purpose, its s'posed to be watery)
One summer Opal went to Mexico with her friends to swim.
Who knew there were sharks! Both exhilarating and cool, Opal swam  with sharks for her first (and most likely last) time ever.

PIC 3
Uhh... no explanation for this one. It just is.

I'm torn down the middle! Help!

2 comments:

  1. I like the second one the most! The third picture is a close second :D

    lol, I worded the weirdly >_<

    ReplyDelete