Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy, happy, happy news!

  • The hot water's back on! I don't smell homeless anymore! ^.^
  • The tree is gone! My dad got rid of it a few days ago..
  • Nancy Drew Captive Curse just entered our household, and it's great!
  • I made the graphics better on my computer! The last computer I had had bad graphics, so I couldn't get good pics in sims; but now I tried the graphics on high and it's amazing! The game doesn't even lag! Don't believe me? 
  • I entered Elite Modeling, cycle 2, and ALL of the judges picked my model! Her name is Opal, pictured above.
  • I've started writing poetry, and some of it is pretty good, if I do say so myself ;)
Other than that, my life's been pretty normal. I've been listening to a LOT of music. I have a bugbite on my wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment