Monday, July 25, 2011

Brag board! *Updated*

Ok, since I got pose player yesterday (squee) I've been motivated to do some cool pics! Wanna see?

This one was my first REALLY BIG edit. I think it turned out pretty cool :P

And this one I just did this morning (it's 10 am here). I am proud of both of them. I really like editing now :)


On another sad note (my blog has been depressing central for a while) I think that I might be eliminated from Hitched!.
One week my mom had a major surgery, so I didn't really have time for sims. I was taking care of her and my little sister. It wasn't a life threatening surgery, but she lost a major organ nonetheless. So I'll admit that it was a crappy entry. I really didn't pay attention to my editing, and I just wanted to get it out of the way.
I was in the bottom, but I wasn't eliminated because of a drop.

The next week, however, I really wanted to do it good. I thought I came up with a really awesome pic, but I was in the bottom AGAIN. But I wasn't eliminated because of a no-show.

So now I'm really trying hard! I think I might drop, because it's so dang hard!
1. It's a couples thing, but I don't know anything about being a couple! I'm thirteen! I can observe other people, of course, but it's not the same as experiencing it myself.

2. It's punk/goth. I'm not punk/goth! I'm a hippie! I wash my hair with baking soda and vinegar! I don't shave my legs! I have nothing in common with goths or punks, which makes it extremely hard. I want it to be gothy or punky enough, but I don't want to venture into cliche. I don't know what they really do do or what is just in the movies.

Whatever. I think I'll stick with it, just so that I won't be a quitter (nothing wrong with that, of course.. just not really my style). Eh.



**UPDATE**
 Added one more :P

5 comments:

  1. I love that first picture! You're rreally good at editing :)
    I'm sure you'll do great in the comp if you keep up those editing skills! :D
    Hope you're Mums okay btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I meant your :)
    Can't spell today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! <3 If only the judges thought that way... xD

    And my mom's fine, thanks. She can drive and do regular stuff like that now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy...O_O

    That's pure awesomeness! :D

    ReplyDelete