Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WOAH! REALLY?

*scrolling around Mares*
*yep, yep; all is good and normal. Continues to scroll*


*OH LOOK AT THAT! Paco made the Mares :P Continues to scroll*


*goes cold*


*Could it be? Could it be?*


*Does a double take*
 *Nope! Still there!*




Oh my goodness... first off, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! <3
When I first found out about the Sims community, I wanted in. I established quickly that there were two alpha dogs: Mares and FuryRed. I wanted to be on Mares. I silently promised to myself that somehow, someway, I would make it on the blog. And look! I'm on the blog!!! Woot woot! Yay!
So, next question: (and I'm not trying to fish for comments or act like a saint, mind) Why?


Okay, explanation: I'm not popular by any stretch of the imagination. I have two followers. Barely over 150 hits. My posts are few and far between, and not very interesting when I do manage to pop one out.
It's alright if you don't want to answer, I was honestly just wondering... *whistles*




... OH, one final thing: I'm making a gift for you two. I'll upload it soon ;)

3 comments:

  1. O___O :O
    *happydances with spychip*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vid!
    *happydances with both Paco and Vidkid*

    ReplyDelete