Friday, June 24, 2011

Album Cover Art

My newest hobby is making album covers for music I like, then changing them on iTunes xD
Naw, it's not illegal. I'm only using them for my own devices, so it's not illegal.
So... I'm going to showcase them here ^.^

End of May - Keren Ann
Before

After
Just a small update on this one, I brought out the color in her face and added text.


Rabbit Songs - Hem
Before
After
Totally different!! I started with the tree, added a little color, a border and text.


Lungs - Florence + the Machine
Before
After
I think that this one is my best. I removed the background from the picture of Florence and put it against the otherworldly thunder. As a 'somewhat' border, I put lacy lines and text in THE AWESOMEST FONT EVAH.
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, very nice, I'll have to commission you to do any future touch up work I need done on my story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thank you very much! <3

    ReplyDelete