Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Im Back

"Wait, were you ever gone?"

Oh, yeah. Good point. As a matter of fact, I just got back from France for a week. I now know how to speak a lot of French, and  je suis tellement fatigue.
ALSO, if I ever eat a croissant again I might barf. It was practically all we ate on the trip.
So we did it all - Venus di Milo, Mona Lisa, Arc de Triumph, Eiffel Tower (I am deathly afraid of elevators so you can imagine how much fun it was >.< ), d'Orsay and the Pompidou (where I saw my favorite painter, Rene Magritte. Not him, his paintings).

I'm writing this at 3 am because I haven't adjusted to the time yet. Our plane got in yesterday and it was kind of funny; we left France at 10:00 am, and nearly eleven hours later we arrive in Cali at 12:00 pm. Funny, huh?
The only thing that wasn't funny was that my mom and my grandpa's bags got lost on the airplane, so we had to wait an hour and a half until they finally found them. It wasn't just our bags, either. There was one guy there that just kept yelling the f-bomb at the baggage guys.

And also, I absolutely loved the Louvre. Winged Victory is my favorite work of art EVER.

Pictures will come later, I can't upload them right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment