Thursday, April 28, 2011

Welcome

So... I got a personal blog. I've strayed away from personal blogs in the past, just 'cause I didn't want the drama that came along with the blog. But alas, here it is.

STUFF I LIKE
Music: Adele, A Fine Frenzy, Owl City, Mat Kearney, Jason Reeves and Joe Brooks. Among others.
Books: Dreamland, My Big Birkett, Matched, A Break With Charity, An Acquaintance With Darkness, The Coffin Quilt and Hate List.
Movies: The Blind Side, Tangled, Waiting For Superman, Dear John, 27 Dresses, 500 Days of Summer and Bride Wars.
TV Shows: Glee, Nova Science Now, Police Women, Mythbusters, Human Planet and Dateline Real Life Mysteries.
STUFF I DO
Instruments: Piano.
Sports: Horseback riding.
Activities: Writing, Reading, Directing, Acting, Simming, Learning, ect...
Interests: Literature, Psychology, Diseases, Mental Disorders.

Well, that's a bit of an overview of me. Enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment